In this course, I am going to help you to get the answer of the following questions of a Price Action based Trader: -
1. Where you can expect Compression?
2. Where you can expect price to fall down through the compression?
3. And where Price can bounce back from the middle of the Compression? Even if there is no Zone inside the Compression?
4. Where MIP’s can Break and where MIP’s hold?
5. Where you can expect the Trend to continue?
6. Where the Trend can reverse?
7. How far a Trend can reverse?
8. Where a Reversal Pattern can break?
9. Where break of a Reversal Pattern doesn’t create a Diamond?
10. Where you can expect a Harmonics Pattern inside an Elliot Wave?
11. Where you can Expect a Geometric Pattern inside an Elliot Wave?
12. What is Fibonacci Zone? Is it more powerful than Trap Zones? Are these zones good for Intraday trading?
13. How to measure a Trend using Fibonacci?
14. Where Channels or Wolfe fails to create a 5th Point?
15. How to do a Multi Degree Projection?
16. Law of Diagonals?
And much more…
Self-Paced Mentor-ship Program for learning Elliot and Harmonics in the Price Action way. This analysis works for all Asset Classes and for all Trading Styles (Intra-day, Swing or Positional). (No Special Software's, Indicators, Oscillators or Odd Enhancers required for Trading).
Introduction to Elliot Waves
Important Note on Elliot Waves
Intro to Corrective Waves
The Concept of Important SR
Basic Rules for Identifying Wave 1
Basic Rules for Identifying Wave 2
Basic Rules for Identifying Wave 3
Basic Rules for Identifying Wave 4
Important Note on Wave 4
Basic rules for Identifying Wave 5
Basic Rules for Identifying Wave A
Basic Rules for Identifying Wave B
Basic Rules for Identifying Wave C
Test on Elliot Wave
Additional Corrective Patterns
Important Note on Complex Patterns
Important Note on Geometric Patterns
Test on Corrective Waves
Laws of Elliot Wave
Important Note on Diagonals
Important Note on Broadening Wedge
Important Note on Broadening Wedge Failure
Example of Diagonals
Important Note on Ending Diagonal
Test on Laws of Elliot Wave
Finding and Matching Degree 1 Waves
Finding and Matching the Degree 2 and Degree 3 Waves
Test on Matching Waves
Advanced Multi Degree Fibonacci
Finding and Matching Degree 1, 2 and 3 Waves
Important Note on Finding and Matching Waves
Rare and Unique Count
Important Note on Wave 3 and Wave B
Test on Matching Waves using Fibonacci
Finding End of Wave 5 part 1
Finding End of Wave 5 part 2
Finding End of Wave 5 part 3
Finding End of Wave 5 part 4
Example of Finding End of Wave 5
Finding the End of Wave C
Finding the End of Zigzag Patterns
Finding the End of Wave 1
Finding the End of Wave 2
Finding the End of Wave 3
Finding the End of Wave 4 part 1
Finding the End of Wave 4 part 2
Finding the End of Wave A
Finding the End of Wave B
Elliot's Reversal Strategy 1
Elliot's Reversal Strategy 2
Elliot's Reversal Strategy 3
Example for Elliot's Reversal Strategy
Important Note on Elliot's Reversal Strategy
Test on Reversal Strategy
Simple Elliot Fibonacci Strategy
Elliot's Channeling Strategy
Diagonal and Consolidation Harmonic Patterns
Classical Harmonic Patterns 1
Classical Harmonic Patterns 2
Non-Classical Harmonic Patterns
Anti Harmonic Patterns
Secret Harmonic Patterns
Secret Origami Harmonic Patterns
PG's FEP Trap Zone
PG's Elliot based OB and IB Strategy
Trap Trading vs Elliot and Harmonics
Answer to Trap Trading Questions